The residential neighborhood is adjacent to the countryside at the foot of the hill.
Dead-end streets and limited traffic give the whole area a general tranquility.
The city center can be reached through a special pedestrian / cycle path in less than 10 minutes.
Pharmacy, Supermarket, Bar, Restaurant and Pizzeria are all within 300mt.
Casa Jireh B&B is halfway between Bologna and Modena, both reachable by car in less than 20 minutes.
By any means you can easily reach all the destinations in the area:
• By bus, the central bus station is 800 meters away and the local bus stop 200 meters away;
• By train, the station is 1. 5km away, with a direct line to Bologna train station with departures every hour.
We are in Vignola, a city rich in architectural, cultural, historical and, above all, famous for its Cherries.
For families to discover new places to visit, for singles on a business trip, for friends by motorbike or bicycle, on foot or by car, the city first, the hills and mountains of the Apennines then, open the way to a multitude of solutions for all tastes, ages and seasons.
To visit directly in Vignola:
• the imposing medieval fortress in all its majesty;
• Palazzo Barozzi, called "Il Vignola", with its wonderful spiral staircase;
• The historic center with its characteristic places where you can taste the Barozzi Cake.
The area in which we find ourselves, “Terre di Castelli” one (Lands of Castels), grants our guests the opportunity to also enjoy visiting the places and villages all around in order to experience the typical flavors thanks to the various food and wine itineraries.
You can visit:
• The vineries of Lambrusco by Castelvetro (7 km away);
• The “Acetaie” of Balsamic Vinegar by Spilamberto (5 km away);
• The farms where Parmesan Cheese is produced (scattered all over the area);
• The Cured Meat Production Workshops in Castelnuovo Rangone (7 km);
• The traditional trattorias of villages and taste the typical Tigelle Montanare and Gnocco Fritto.
You will have the opportunity to admire the products of local craftsmanship and get lost in cultural events, exhibitions and village festivals and, if you like, we will be able to advise you in choosing the itineraries, places and characteristic attractions.
Last, but not least, let's not forget that we are in the "Motor Valley" so, absolutely not to be missed:
• in Maranello, no more than 15 km away, a visit to the Ferrari factory and museum, the pride of Italian motoring creativity in the world;
• in Modena, Maserati;
• in Bologna, Lamborghini, Pagani and Ducati.